1. The Central Pennsylvania Food Bank works with more than 800 soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters and social programs within the 27 counties that the Food Bank serves. These partner agencies have access to non-perishable food items, fresh produce, canned meals, baby food, frozen products, beverages and essential non-food items such as paper products. Click here to locate food assistance.
2. The Union – Snyder CAA administers the four food pantries offered in Snyder & Union Counties. Click here to view these programs.
3. Another weekly meal, Dinner by the River weekly meal is served on Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, 18 Market Street, Lewisburg, PA. Click here to learn more about this free weekly meal.
4. Elijah’s Bowl offers a free meal on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 12 noon. Please visit here to learn more.
5. A quick reference, Food Access Brochure.
The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 12 most recent pages you have visited in Bucknell.edu. If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.